At Angry Horse Brewing, we are a team that believes in working hard and having fun all in the pursuit of building customer loyalty by enhancing the customer experience.
If you think you're a good fit for one of our available positions, please download an application. You can send the completed application, along with your up to date resume to:
and don't forget to tell us something awesome about yourself!
Incomplete submissions will not be considered
The taproom server is responsible for providing excellent service to all of our customers. The position requires knowledge of bar and draft operations, customer service, point of sale operations, money handling, and responsible alcohol management. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and independent worker able to handle a high-volume and fast-paced work environment. You must have a strong work ethic, great social skills, the ability to multi-task and the desire to work as a team player.
Tap Room Server Requirements:
• Be at least 21 years of age.
• Have the ability to work around alcohol without abusing it.
• Previous experience in the craft beer, bar, or service industry.
• Knowledge of craft beer styles and the craft brewing process.
• Have engaging communication skills and get along well with others.
• Availablity for a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Able to work long shifts and stand for long periods of time.
• Have the ability to lift and carry 45 lbs. and move 160 lbs.
• Experience with a point of sale system and credit card transactions.
• Experience with draft systems and clean bar operations including glass and growler washing and filling, sweeping and mopping floors, straightening, cleaning tables/bar, cleaning restrooms and other duties typical of taproom operations.
• Safe Alcohol Service Training, TIPS, or responsible vendor training is required. This training will be provided for the right individual.
Comprehensive knowledge of craft beer, a good sense of smell, and the ability to distinguish flavors and colors in beer. Certified Beer Server (MBAA) or Cicerone Server certification is a plus, but not required. This training will be provided for the right individual.
Angry Horse Brewing is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable laws governing equal employment opportunity. This policy extends to all applicants and employees and to all aspects of the employment relationship including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation.